ROPES COURSE - PROVO, UTAH
PRICE: $8 / GUESTThe Provo Beach Ropes Course is a unique and exciting adventure for the whole family. At 32 feet above the ground, chills will be sent down your back as you traverse tight rope and swaying rope bridges. The less adventurous may want to stay on the lower level, still a lot of fun, just a little closer to the ground. There isn't another Utah ropes course like it!
- MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENT OF 48" TO PARTICIPATE. Our policy has recently been updated, and guests under 48" may not go on the Ropes Course.
- NO FLIP-FLOPS OR OPEN HEELED SHOES
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF 300 LBS.
- POCKETS MUST BE EMPTY
- During the school year, the ropes course opens at 3:00PM Monday-Friday
- OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, HOLIDAYS ALL DAY