Provo Beach brings the beach lifestyle to Utah with the Flowrider, an indoor wave machine that pumps 30,000 gallons of water a minute right under your feet for the most realistic surfing experience around! Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an experienced surfer or boogie-boarder, our Flowrider is the place to ride the best waves in Utah. Voted one of the top things to do in Provo, UT.
For information about reservations call 801-224-5001 option #2.
Towels available for rent $2.
- MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS 42" FOR BOOGIE BOARDING 52" FOR SURFING
- FLOWRIDER STARTS ON THE HOUR, CALL 801-224-5001 OPTION #2 FOR CURRENT SCHEDULE
- MINIMUM OF FOUR GUESTS TO START THE FLOWRIDER EACH HOUR WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OPEN RIDE TIMES
- OPEN RIDE TIME DAILY AT 1PM, 6PM, AND 8PM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- BRING A TOWEL AND SWIMSUIT THAT WILL REMAIN SECURE