FLOWRIDER - PROVO, UTAH
PRICE: $20 / HR / GUEST
The Flowrider will reopen Friday, May 29th! Please visit the "COVID UPDATE" tab at the top of the page for full information on changes in Flowrider operation.Provo Beach brings the beach lifestyle to Utah with the Flowrider, an indoor wave machine that pumps 30,000 gallons of water a minute right under your feet for the most realistic surfing experience around! Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an experienced surfer or boogie-boarder, our Flowrider is the place to ride the best waves in Utah. Voted one of the top things to do in Provo, UT.
For information about reservations call 801-224-5001 option #2 or see below to book online.
Towels available for rent $2.
- MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS 42" FOR BOOGIE BOARDING 52" FOR SURFING
- FLOWRIDER STARTS ON THE HOUR, CALL 801-224-5001 OPTION #2 FOR CURRENT SCHEDULE
- MINIMUM OF FOUR GUESTS TO START THE FLOWRIDER EACH HOUR WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OPEN RIDE TIMES
- OPEN RIDE TIME DAILY AT 1PM, 6PM, AND 8PM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- BRING A TOWEL AND SWIMSUIT THAT WILL REMAIN SECURE